Burger, on whole wheat bun, with cheese, tomato, and pickle toppings, and a side of fries!
This is a fast project, and very cute.
A view of the inside toppings.
I meant for this to be a side view, but it appears the Playbook was upside down! I will have to see if I can save it on the computer and rotate it.
I invented a piece of lettuce to put on mine as well, but this was not part of the test.
I can't help myself, I get carried away with things at times!
I also remade the pickle in a larger size, just to be on the safe side if a little one is going to be playing with the burger. I suppose you could fasten the layers together through the centre, but that might take away some of the play value. If it is just for display, that would be an option I suppose.
Vince wants to know why I did not make some ketchup for the fries and mustard for the burger too! LOL Hmm, maybe that will happen later today! I am so baddddd when it comes to suggestions like that!





No comments:
Post a Comment