I finished a few test projects as well:
A unicorn in crochet. She has sequins all over but the photos don't really show them sparkling. This is the unicorn as given in the test pattern. After the pictures were taken and I reported the project to the designer, I redid the horn so it is finer and a little pointier. I crocheted a rectangle, and then sewed the long edges together around a piece of plastic straw that I cut to size. I am much happier with my version of the horn.
A cowl for myself. This is not a large one, so would be suitable for cool spring and fall days, as well as under a coat in winter time. It was a nice pattern to work with. I might try to make one a little wider at a later time. It did not need much yarn at all, perhaps half of a skein as it is now.
At present I am working on making a small army of Despicable Minions .... they are so darn cute! They need their own entry I think! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment