Then, a little sleepy fox needed to have her pattern tested. Might try this one with a different eye, more of a semi circle like the other sleeping animals I have made. She is quite small in size.
And then came this Charmander (must check the spelling of that, it is a Pokemon and I was never into those characters). And he also needed orange! Overcast day here so the pictures are not the best of him. And, I believe the flash was turned off ... oh wait, the Playbook does not have a flash. Maybe I need to get my actual camera out for a better picture.
All of these are from the same pattern designer who is working to get her pattern shop up and running. The patterns are very well written and although some of them call for intermediate skills, I find them quite easy to make and follow. I don't really think I would class myself as anything but a beginner crocheter as I stick to pretty basic things. But perhaps I have gained more confidence in following those confusing crochet directions somewhere in the last year! Her patterns are for sale on Ravelry, under the design name Nerdy Knitter. She has started her own test group which I am obviously enjoying being a part of! Thank you Ashley for your great designs!






Loving that tiger!
ReplyDelete