Thursday, July 19, 2012
Elephants, piggies and panda bears
I found a Jean Greenhowe book on ebay and took a chance on ordering it. And I am so glad that I did! It is all knitted animals, of course, since that is the title. My first forays into this resulted in 5 elephants (one left to a new home right away for a little girl ) but I have pictures of the rest of the herd. The piggy has settled in with my father as he took a fancy to it. I think I will see if some of the dolls sell at the garage sale in a few weeks. I would not mind if my hobby at least became self supporting. Postage is so high it is not really worth selling them online as it would double the price. Perhaps I will give a try to selling the sweaters online however.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




They are so lovely Donna. I have this book but find knitting the little things very fiddly so haven't done many at all. Well done!
ReplyDeleteThank you Sheila. I like them because they do get finished so quickly. I have made things for myself but then they do not get worn much since I retired and got casual!
ReplyDelete