Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Ravelry site for Knitters and Crocheters
I joined this site a few months ago, but did not really give it the time to explore the many parts of it. I was just surfing for new patterns when I came upon it ... I think perhaps Sheila may have sent me to it initially. This week I have been visiting it quite often and have posted some of my projects on it, and I joined a group of knitters from Canada today as well. It is a well organized website, and if you are involved in creating your own items, you may like it just as much! If you are there, you can find me at donnaknitsdolls. Perhaps you just like to browse things that others have made, and if so, you will find a wealth of active crafters here! hmmmm the link does not seem to be showing, let alone working, so this is the address .... www.ravelry.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Try to add the link here perhaps
ReplyDeletehttps://www.ravelry.com/account/login