Thursday, July 19, 2012
My Own Crochet Animal Creations
If I get energetic, I may make a few more of these and write down the directions, but I must warn you, crochet is not my forte. I stay with very basic things when selecting crochet patterns! I used some of what I learned from making the tiger, bee, and frog to create ----- >>>>>a ladybug .... basic body of the bee, but with no head and half a body added to make the wings. ------>>>>> an elephant ..... same idea as the tiger but started the head at the trunk and worked from there to make the rest of the head. When I was finished, I went back to the trunk to crochet a few rows of single crochet to make the trunk "open" a little. ------->>>>>> and a butterfly. Basic body of the bee but thinner and longer. The wings I am not happy with as they are too heavy for the body. I have to rethink this one, either to make the wings much airier or to find a new way of doing it. In my mind, I can see what it should be like. I am sure I will come back to this one to see if I can make it more what I envision it to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment