I just finished this little sweater. It is pattern JB027 by James C Brett, a pretty little sweater for a baby girl. It is knit in the largest size, which is not given a number, but the finished sweater measures 24 inches (61 cm) across the chest, 13.5 inches (35 cm) full length, and the sleeve is 9.5 inches (24 cm) in length. It took almost every bit of the 2 balls of Baby Marble Chunky, also by James C Brett. It is 100 % acrylic and machine washable, dry flat like all knits require. The colour is BM 8, and it is a self striping yarn, as you can see. I am very pleased with the finished project.This is another little girl's sweater I finished previously. It is from Bernat booklet 530173, Baby Talk. It is for a two year old in size, and it took about 140 grams of the main colour and small amounts of the contrast. It is also a pullover, but it does not have the button up shoulder, which I thought was a good idea on the above sweater.
The last sweater was also finished a while ago. It is for a little boy, and is a Patons pattern called Varsity Bound. It is size D, which I think is about a size 3 toddler. The colour is medium blue and it took about 200 grams of the main colour, and just a small amount of contrast. All the small cables in it give it a lot of texture, and it should be a nice addition for a handsome little guy! I have also made this in a much smaller size, for a year old. I will have to see if I have a picture of that one.
you have been busy Donna. All look great, I especially like the lower edge of the first one.
ReplyDelete