This is another pattern that I tested in the pattern test group.
It is supposed to have a wire inside it so it can be posed.
But I used some old oxygen tubing inside it so it still has body, and it coils nicely. I could not see putting a length of wire inside a toy for any age group. No matter how much padding you put around it, there is a big chance of the wire poking through. Originally I planned to put the wire inside the tubing, but when it came to that point I could not find my wire. And that was a huge search! I have no clue where I put it, but I have a large package of craft wire, somewhere, in this house!
It is cute. But, I think the hat is a little to girlish .... I try not to stereotype, but I can't see too many little girls wanting a toy snake. Maybe they do. So, after I took the pictures and posted my final comments on the toy, I took the hat off so now it is a unisex toy. A cowboy hat might be more suitable than a sunhat. What do you think?




No comments:
Post a Comment