Monday, October 22, 2012

Time for some Sweet Treats!

Continuing the food creation, some tarts, cupcakes and other sweets have taken shape. It is as much fun creating possible flavours for them as it is in creating them!
More treats to come .... I would like to have several dozen of them to send to the nurses at dialysis for a little Christmas treat. They also make lovely little toy food for serving at tea parties!

Birthday cupcake in double chocolate, complete with candle and child safe "flame"




The cupcake case is removable too! :D



Mmmmm Strawberry Parfait
Black Forest Tart
Mocca with Rum ball topping and chocolate drizzle
Pumpkin with a dollop of whipped cream
Strawberries and Cream
Peach Parfait with mini Cannolli topping




Let your imagination run wild!  :D 



3 comments:

  1. vary tasty Donna. What pattern did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to track it down, Sheila. The tarts are crochet, and quite easy to do, mainly just a circle for the tops and the bottom of the crust, then a picot edging. The cupcake might be from the same blog, but I will check and let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the blog for the tarts ....
    http://ax174.blogspot.ca/2006/03/tea-time-with-kittens.html and this is the cupcake pattern I am using. Not many of them finished yet, but they are coming along between my pattern testing adventures.
    https://estore.eclipse.net.uk/WebRoot/Eclipse/Shops/152105/MediaGallery/cupcake_v1.1_108.pdf

    ReplyDelete