Sunday, April 15, 2012

The other sweaters in this pattern

I have made several sweaters using this basic pattern. I did not think to take pictures of all of them. The first two were gifts for Christmas, one for a baby girl in pink with the yoke done in variegated pink and purple. It was about a 9 month size,and it was the prototype of the larger size. The other was for a baby boy, using the smaller version of the pattern. This sweater was knit in cotton, in variegated blue and white. I had not advanced to hats and booties then so they were just little sweaters. I do have a picture of one in the pink variegated that I experimented on, putting a lacy border on the sleeves and hem. I am not really happy with the buttonhole bands on it, but I have found better ways of making them now so the experiment was useful. The last two became sets with a hat and booties and they are both newborn size. I have no idea of the yarn or needle size. And those are all the 5
(or is it 6?) hour sweaters I have made to date!
Top picture is the blue variegated. Next is the pink with lacy edges and the last is the sweater sets for newborns.

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure how to rotate pictures on the PlayBook yet,but you get the idea!

    ReplyDelete