Monday, April 16, 2012

What size should I make?

Perhaps you are lucky enough to have the baby you are knitting for handy enough that you can get the correct size made. I do not create for any particular baby, generally, so the size does not really make much difference. If you are like me, you have to study all the babies you see while you are out and about to try and determine their size and age. I find this chart to be a good reference point for judging sizes. It is quite comprehensive in giving the measurements for various ages. From head size to feet and everything in between, you will most likely find it on the chart! For older children, there are measurement and sizing charts on almost every site that sells finished clothing. Happy knitting!

Sizes of clothing and babies

And all the other measurements!

No comments:

Post a Comment